Okay what the hell is with customers. I have never been treated like so much shit by a customer before, that i can remember anyways. Whats with people... I hate retail for this reason. A customer comes in and buys something, he asks me to show him some things about the product which i gladly do. He calls me back later and there was something that he wanted to know and even though i go as far as i can for him (who really cant take directions at all and shouldnt buy electronics for this reason) he still treats me and my staff like shit and tells my employee to fuck off. What the hell? I am not anyones slave and i do value my customers i do not try to go out of my way to piss them off, and i did anything in my power to help him. UGH i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gotta take this out somewhere cuz i cant take it out on him. What is wrong with people?!?!?!
That was pretty much my day today. Being treated like shit by a customer. I was having a great day until this asshole ruined my day. Some peoples Friggen Children. Hes probably some reallly lonely jerk who just likes to make everyones day hell.
Me
This is a bad picture, but until i get a new one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
.
Dear Friend,
After much thought, I have decided
to leave 'Thought & Humor'.
The reasons are many but they all boil
down to this: Nobody writes me anymore
so it must mean that they don't like me
or my college jokes, riddles, cartoons
or funny pictures:O(
I was hoping people would contact me
by posting a kind message in the
"comments" on my blog but few have.
Goodbye,
Howdy
P.S. All of you liberals can now be happy
because I am giving up. You have finally
won after 10 years of publishing...
P.P.S. The sad song playing on my blog
really fits my mood! You know I think
that I might have possibly visited your
site awhile back. Do you remember
or am I wrong?
What the Professor Howdy?
I agree with you Lori. People are stupid beyond comprehension! When I worked in retail, people were always rude. In my sixth year (my last) I just got fed up. Someone would treat me like crap and I would shovel the stank right back at them. As a result I received a lot of complaints. But they felt good. Yes, I'm messed up. But that's what retail does to you.
For all you annoying customers out there...A sales person IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL SLAVE! They are there to help you the best they can. If you want a slave you're out of luck. We don't have those anymore and they are not for sale no matter where you go. Wait..I guess you could get a mail order bride and that would kind of be the same as a slave. Right?
k yeah what the professor howdy... ?
It's April 5th...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
Okay Lori, you need to update your profile. You are no longer "almost" 21.
Add to your blog.
Post a Comment